The Prospects for Green Jobs to 2020 is the third stage of the Strengthening Local Economies research programme.
This vital piece of research provides:
- a robust estimate of the current number of green jobs
- an informed assessment of employment prospects to 2020
- a review of the 'green assets' across Yorkshire & Humber
- a detailed set of policy and action recommendations to help councils, LEPs and other bodies to maximise future green job creation
A suite of reports are available to download from the links on the right hand side of this page. These include:
- the main summary report for Yorkshire Cities members as a whole, which includes detailed policy recommendations
- a separate executive summary
- a separate report for the Leeds City Region
- individual profiles for each Yorkshire Cities member
- a series of further background papers
The research was carried out by Quantum Strategy & Technology in collaboration with BE Group and the University of Hull.
For further information, please call 0771 221 4134.